Dr Philip Dart
- Software Engineering
- Haywood E, Dart P. A process for the practical selection of requirements modelling approaches. Proceedings of the 6th IASTED International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications, SEA 2002. 2012.
- Senyard AL, Sterling L, Kazmierczak E, Dart P. Software Development of Neural Networks for Chemical Engineers. 6th World Congress of Chemical Engineers. Conference Media Services Australia. 2001.
- Zobel J, Dart P. Partitioning number sequences into optimal subsequences. JOURNAL OF RESEARCH AND PRACTICE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. Australian Computer Society. 2000, Vol. 32, Issue 2.
- Zobel J, Dart P. Partitioning number sequences into optimal subsequences. Australian Computer Journal. 2000, Vol. 32, Issue 2.
- Senyard A, Dart P, Sterling L. Towards the software engineering of neural networks: A maturity model. Proceedings of the Australian Software Engineering Conference, ASWEC. 2000, Vol. 2000-January.
- Kazmierczak E, Dart P, Sterling L, Winikoff M. Verifying requirements through mathematical modelling and animation. International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering. 2000, Vol. 10, Issue 2.
- Schmidt C, Dart P, Johnston L, Sterling L, Thorne P. Disincentives for communicating risk: a risk paradox. INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY. Elsevier BV. 1999, Vol. 41, Issue 7.
- Dart P, Johnston L, Schmidt C, Sonenberg E. Developing an accredited software engineering program. IEEE Software. 1997, Vol. 14, Issue 6.
- Zobel J, Dart P. Phonetic string matching: lessons from information retrieval. SIGIR Forum (ACM Special Interest Group on Information Retrieval). 1996.
- Zobel J, Dart P. Finding approximate matches in large lexicons. Software: Practice and Experience. John Wiley & Sons. 1995, Vol. 25, Issue 3.
- Johnston L, Dart P. Building on experience: An undergraduate course with two year-long projects. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). Springer Verlag. 1994, Vol. 750 LNCS.
- Dart P, Zobel J. Efficient run-time type checking of typed logic programs. The Journal of Logic Programming. 1992, Vol. 14, Issue 1-2.
- Dart P. On derived dependencies and connected databases. The Journal of Logic Programming. 1991, Vol. 11, Issue 2.
- Marriott K, Sondergaard H, Dart P. A characterization of non-floundering logic programs. 1990 North American Conference on Logic Programming. MIT Press. 1990. Editors: Debray SK, Hermenegildo M.
- Dart P, Zobel J. Conceptual schemas applied to deductive databases. Information Systems. Pergamon. 1988, Vol. 13, Issue 3.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile