- Computing and Information Systems
- Nicole Barbee
- Dispersal and population connectivity in aquatic species; Species interactions in aquatic environments. (Dispersal, recruitment; fish, aquatic insects, grazers, competition)
- Thomas O, Barbee N, Hassell K, Swearer S. SMELL NO EVIL: COPPER DISRUPTS THE ALARM CHEMICAL RESPONSE IN A DIADROMOUS FISH, GALAXIAS MACULATUS. ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY. Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. 2016, Vol. 35, Issue 9.
- Hale R, Barbee N, Swearer S. Assessing the likely responses by fishes to stream bank rehabilitation in a large, urban estuary. AUSTRAL ECOLOGY. Blackwell Science Asia. 2014, Vol. 39, Issue 4.
- Barbee N, Ganio K, Swearer S. Integrating multiple bioassays to detect and assess impacts of sublethal exposure to metal mixtures in an estuarine fish. Aquatic Toxicology. Elsevier. 2014, Vol. 152.
- Barbee N, Swearer S, Greig A. Validating the use of embryonic fish otoliths as recorders of sublethal exposure to copper in estuarine sediments. Environmental Pollution. Elsevier Science. 2013, Vol. 178.
- Barbee N, Hale R, Morrongiello J, Hicks A, Semmens D, Downes B, Swearer S. Large-scale variation in life history traits of the widespread diadromous fish, Galaxias maculatus, reflects geographic differences in local environmental conditions. Marine and Freshwater Research. CSIRO Publications. 2011, Vol. 62, Issue 7.
- Hicks A, Barbee N, Swearer S, Downes B. Estuarine geomorphology and low salinity requirement for fertilisation influence spawning site location in the diadromous fish, Galaxias maculatus. Marine and Freshwater Research. CSIRO Publications. 2010, Vol. 61, Issue 11.
- Jung C, Barbee N, Swearer S. Post-settlement migratory behaviour and growth-related costs in two diadromous fish species, Galaxias maculatus and Galaxias brevipinnis. Journal of Fish Biology. Academic Press - Elsevier Science. 2009, Vol. 75, Issue 3.
- McLean F, Barbee N, Swearer S. Avoidance of native versus non-native predator odours by migrating whitebait and juveniles of the common galaxiid, Galaxias maculatus. New Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research. SIR Publishing. 2007, Vol. 41.
- Barbee N, Swearer S. Characterizing natal source population signatures in the diadromous fish Galaxias maculatus, using embryonic otolith chemistry. Marine Ecology - Progress Series. Inter-Research. 2007, Vol. 343.
- Barbee N. Grazing insects reduce algal biomass in a neotropical stream. Hydrobiologia. Springer Verlag. 2005, Vol. 532.