Mrs Maria Rodriguez Sossa
- Cloud computing
- Distributed Systems
- Scientific Computing
Dr. Maria A. Rodriguez is a Research Fellow in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne. Her research interests include cloud computing (resource management and scheduling), distributed systems, and scientific computing.
- Rodriguez Sossa M, Buyya R. A taxonomy and survey on scheduling algorithms for scientific workflows in IaaS cloud computing environments. CONCURRENCY AND COMPUTATION-PRACTICE & EXPERIENCE. John Wiley & Sons. 2017, Vol. 29, Issue 8.
- Rodriguez Sossa M, Buyya R. Budget-Driven Scheduling of Scientific Workflows in IaaS Clouds with Fine-Grained Billing Periods. ACM TRANSACTIONS ON AUTONOMOUS AND ADAPTIVE SYSTEMS. Association for Computing Machinery Inc.. 2017, Vol. 12, Issue 2.
- Rodriguez Sossa M, Buyya R. Scheduling dynamic workloads in multi-tenant scientific workflow as a service platforms. Future Generation Computer Systems. Elsevier Science. 2017.
- Rodriguez Sossa M, Buyya R. A Responsive Knapsack-based Algorithm for Resource Provisioning and Scheduling of Scientific Workflows in Clouds. 2015 44TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PARALLEL PROCESSING (ICPP). IEEE. 2015, Vol. 2015-December.
- Rodriguez Sossa M, Buyya R. Deadline Based Resource Provisioningand Scheduling Algorithm for Scientific Workflows on Clouds. Cloud Computing, IEEE Transactions on. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2014, Vol. 2, Issue 2.