Mr Jeremy Nicholson
- Natural Language Processing
Jeremy Nicholson is a Senior Tutor in the School of Computing and Information Systems.
- Verspoor C, Nicholson J. e-Learning with Kaggle in Class: Adapting the ALTA Shared Task 2013 to a Class Project. Australasian Language Technology Association Workshop (ALTA). ACL Anthology. 2013, Vol. 11.
- Zhang Y, Baldwin T, Kordoni V, Martinez D, Nicholson J. Chart Mining-based Lexical Acquisition with Precision Grammars. Human Language Technologies: The. The Association for Computational Linguistics. 2010, Vol. 1, Issue 1.
- Dridan R, Kordoni, Nicholson J. Enhancing performance of lexicalised grammars. 46th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies (ACL-08:HLT). Association for Computational Linguistics. 2008.
- Nicholson J, Kordoni, Zhang, Baldwin T, Dridan R. Evaluating and extending the coverage of HPSG grammars: A case study of German. 6th International Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC 2008). European Language Resources Association. 2008.
- Nicholson J, Baldwin T. Statistical Interpretation of Compound Nominalisations. Australasian Language Technology Workshop 2005. Australasian Language Technology Association. 2005.